We have talked a lot about summers in our other blogs but we did not talk about how to keep up with good skin in this harsh weather where sun is killing your skin, causing irritations, problems and tanning. We have brought some amazing tried and tested, completely natural face packs for you which have no side effects and if used regularly, can do wonders.
1. Oatmeal Pack: Did you know how amazing is oatmeal for our skin? It is the best known scrubber that removes the dead skin gently and allows the skin to retain moisture. Here is how you can use it as a mask, all you need is:
1 cup yogurt
1 tablespoon oats
In a bowl, mix these three ingredients together to form a thick paste and apply it all over your face. Wait for 30 minutes and then gently rub the pack with water and then wash it off. Use twice a week.
2. Gram flour pack: This is one of the most famous and effective home remedy for removing tan from the skin naturally. All you need to have with you is:
1 tablespoon gramflour
1 teaspoon turmeric
In a bowl, mix gram flour and turmeric and squeeze some lemon into it and add rose water to make a paste, apply it onto your face and let it dry. Wash it off with luke warm water and notice the difference.
3. Chocolate face pack: We all love chocolates to the core of our hearts. Don't we? We are also aware that chocolates have a lot of health benefits to it. But did you know that applying chocolate on face can make a lot of change?
Take , 2 tablespoon of dark chocolate cocoa
5 tablespoons of honey
and 1 tablespoon milk
Mix all of it together to form a paste and apply it on your face, that yummy chocolate will make your skin soft and glow. Give it a try.:)
4. Papaya Face pack: Papaya is extremely good for skin, it makes the skin soft and adds glow but this one is not really recommended for oil to combination skin type as this might break them out a bit but for dry skin, it is amazing.
all you need is,
1/2 cup fresh papaya
2 teaspoon almond milk
1 teaspoon honey (for dry skin)
2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or cranberry juice (for oily skin)
Mix according to your skin type, use twice a week and notice the softness.
5. Coffee Face Pack: Just like our favourite chocolate, coffee too is extremely good for skin. Just take:
1 tablespoon coffee
1 tablespoon honey
few drops of lemon
Mix them well and apply it on your face, leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with luke warm water.